Monthly Archives: September 2015
Investing Your Time Wisely
Firstly let me give a clear definition of this three keywords which are Time, Investing and Wisely:
Time is a measure in which events can be ordered from the past through present into the future, and also the measure of duration’s of events and intervals between them.
Investing: Defining investing in line with the subject matter means the amount of time you put into the study of something or in doing something.
Investing is the key to building wealth, investing in and of itself is not enough you have to invest wisely.
Wisely: Showing good judgment
Why you must invest your time wisely
We are living in a world with the popular saying that time waits for know one.
In the world of today. Everyone is trying their possible best to be the best they can be in life, by investing their time wisely
• You must invest your time wisely because time waits for know one.
• You must invest your time wisely because if you don’t invest your time wisely you will be left behind in the human race of today.
• You must invest your time wisely because t is a commandment. God almighty himself commands that one must invest his/her time wisely col 4:5, Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, John 17:4.
• You must invest your time wisely in order to achieve your goals in life.
• You must invest your time wisely because wisdom says so.
• Your must invest your time wisely because time is a treasure, in which if you don’t invest it wisely, you will later regret it.
• You must invest your time wisely because it matters more than money.
• You must Invest your time wisely because time is life.
How to Invest your time wisely
• Plan Yourself: If you want to invest your time wisely you have to invest your time wisely not only plan for the future plan for the present.
• Live it up: Try as much as possible to achieve your plans of the day apart from that do the things that bring joy to you.
• Don’t Procrastinate: Do what you have to do at the right time never procrastinate
• Prioritize: Do only things that matters, end conversations/relationships that
isn’t going anywhere choose to do the right thing at the right time.
• Be realistic
• Set goals for the day
• Make use of division of labour in your daily activities
• Talk to Yourself
• Be determined and focused.
Does this help? How do you plan to invest your time?
This is a summary of investing your time wisely.
Watch out for the book Investing your time wisely by Samuel Oluwatimilehin
#Timzywonderzfacts: Life is like a book that never ends. Chapters close, but not the book itself. The end of one physical incarnation is like the end of a chapter, on some level setting up the beginning of another.
#Timzywonderzfacts: Highly proactive people don’t blame circumstances, conditions, or conditioning for their behavior. Their behavior is a product of their own conscious choice.
Try to avoid thinking about what you’re not: I’m not happy, not rich, not good looking, ”and so on. Instead, think about what you are: ”I am joyful; I am prosperous; I am beautiful. ”Your self esteem will rise immeasurably